? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Planning^^

This thursday will be the last day of my first semester and I'm now planning for my party time...yohoo!

Aimed few movie..hehe..
1. New Moon (Peng, v watch together k??)
2. A Christmas Carol (seems nice le)
3. 2012 ( dear wanna watch it)

Argh!! Can't wait to have my holidayss!

Anyhow, this semester break wont be interesting one..my lovely dear will only be back to KL from 19 nov till 5 dec..that is only 2 weeks time..sigh! ='(

0 comments: