? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 2, 2009

Moody + Makan^^

A rainy monday..badly done my maths paper today..sigh! Blaming myself for not studying much~

My mood during the exam was not good enough..is it because i too care what people said?

The story:

My uni friends was not 'syiok' with me when i saying those words ' i am going back home later' tooooo often..well..i realized this since long time ago..when i mention those words unintentionally, they were totally not that comfortable with that [although they not showing it out too obvious]..sigh~ Is going back home too often wrong? I'm kinda sad with that honestly..

Frankly speaking, i do not have any close friends here, few reasons: rarely stay in hostel, always shut myself in the room, never try to mix up with others. I felt i was abandoned by my gang of friends, sometimes i'll really get pissed off with their laziness..i felt they are not treating me the same way with what i treated them..really sad to say..very disappointed..i'm just too selfish to lend them a hand when they needed..sigh!

Don't care!! I just do my way!!

Makan time^^

My uncle n aunt fetch me back from uni and headed to a bbq n steamboat buffet restaurant at Serdang with my two cousins come along. RM21.80 per pax..wanna come for a try?? anyone?? Erm..the environment still can be accepted if compared to Korean BBQ Jalan Ampang..but i prefer foods at Korean BBQ..hehe..variety of foods over there but just sad to say i do not have variety of stomachs..haha!

The conclusion is, everyone is just too tired today, we should have such 'fun' while we are energized! hehe! Anyway, enjoyed the dinner very much! =)

0 comments: