? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 26, 2010

When it comes to an end

Finally, i'm done with my 2nd semester.
The 1st year of my uni life just passed like this.
The memory of the Orientation week is still fresh in my mind.
I will be a senior next semester and yet,
I still blur with some route in UPM...haha!

Yesterday was the last day i m sitting in my room.
I was pondering facing the view outside my windows.
I tell myself,
treasure this few minutes as this will be the last time i m looking out from my room.
Every morning and evening,
I'll see people walking past my room to take bus,
riding on bicycle to classes,
couples holding hands to the food court,
I hate this room very much at 1st.
Because it's hot and noisy.
But, when everything comes to an end,
You will feel you're reluctant to let go.

I'm missing my roommate
She is fun to be with.
I'm glad to meet her but not anyone else.
Although there is such a big gap between our age,
I don't feel there is any difference between us.
She will be my 1st and the last roommate.
Take care, roomie.
Good luck~

Too much of grievance towards this college and Uni
But, i m glad to be here anyway.
You will know how good your Uni is when u make a comparison.

Next semester will be a new mode of my Uni life
I am gonna drive on n off to my Uni everyday.
Seems tiring and troublesome.
But, that is my choice.
I have chosen this since last year.
No more turning as everyone is busy preparing for me.

Alright, it's my holiday time!
Appropriately, it's my working time!
Must fight for money for my litter car.
Ohh...i will be spending on it regularly,
Hence, work HARD peep!
$$$$$




0 comments: