? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 13, 2009

Long time no c!!

Wow...it has been a long time i nvr update my blog..thankz to the stupid tm net..make me feel like left out in this world...

Erm..where shud i start ar?? Too many things to share here..Juz recalled my 1st blog when i was still working with Scotiabank..ok..tat oni last for 1 mth..so..the next job is with Recruit Express...fun working with my colleagues yet suffered working with my damn boss...(juz 4get bout it..every boss is the same..relax la wei)..

Ok..talking bout RE..it is a recruitment firm..which so called 'job agency'..our slogan:" helping your to get good job, helping our client to success in their business" (kononnya)...it is a singapore based company..so RE oni noe how to make money n deduct ppl's salary..yet...i really glad to noe all of my colleagues..they are cute n fun..really enjoy those days wif them...i still rmb v'll have bday celebration every mth..which is our 'makan' time..haha..cant 4get our KLCC run twice a month..tiring yet fun...still rmb our team building day..v went Hulu Langat for paintball game!!..a super tiring day yet fun!! imagine tat i can sleep 12 hr after tat day..wahaha..

My last day was 29 May..idiot Isaac made me cried...haha..thanks Shasha (my ex-team lead) for the guidance..thanks Isaac for making fun to light up our bored working life..thanks Claire for chatting wif me n gossiping when i m bored..haha..thanks Shawn for english lessons (u r 'bigging' me most of the time..thankz anyway..haha)..thanks Miss Khim for letting me noe how a boss shud act as..hehe..no la...u r good at 1st..but dunno y suddenly~~~....und la..anyway..it was a great lesson working with RE..bring me lotz of bitter n sweet memories..


After tat...i fat mou at home for nearly 1 month to wait for my uni...supposed to go for driving lessons...done my undang..passed with 46/50...after 1st lesson with uncle, unfortunately, uncle's car broke down..gotta change engine..aihzz...2 weeks watching Astro at home and finally my dear not working after 2 weeks..v enjoyed our day b4 entering uni..

Damn sad coz i 4got many memorable scene wif my dear, frens n colleagues..i supposed blog it here..aihzz...hate tm net!!

0 comments: