? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Life after STPM

Enjoying~~

Nightmare ended..now is the time 4 me to enjoy..keke

Busy busy busy...outings..interviews...pak tou's'..dramas...haha..seems busy..but all r non productive activities..oni wasting time n $$...wat to do..after exam wad..should be happy...hehe

At first i tot wanna list out one by one n day by day wat i did...but i think i had forgotten all..coz it is ady toooooo long ago...i still can rmb the life after SPM...tat is...working day...i started to work after few days i end my SPM..how hard working i m..haha...but now??..i seems like wasting my valuable time...my mum started to complain tat i wasted a lot of money...mum shows her face to me everytime i went back late (go pak tou..hehe)..sigh

But anyway..i really enjoy my life now...except for those days i hv to quarantine myself at home,rush for interviews n lou gong went penang (i dont care..i wan trip oso!!!)..enjoy my time wif my dear lou gong..enjoy shopping n sing k wif frenz...enjoy boiling drama at home...and recently enjoy going pasar malam wif lou gong to 'sapu' foods..wakaka..(can feel the fats on my body are growing)

Lastly...i need job of coz!!...i juz cant waste my time like tat...i wan a job without pressure n high paying..hehe...any job for me out there??? plzz...

0 comments: