? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Recently

Starting of August...just finished my monthly test..phew~..so far so good..but still need more effort n hard work..since trial exam is coming n STPM is getting closer n closer..is time 4 me to work it out..GAMBATEH!!



Day past day..feeling of playing truant is getting stronger n stronger..i have changed...i m not the past me..i used to go to school everyday last time..n i m an obedient student..i seldom break any school rules (prefect wad)..n i used to respect every teachers in the school without any doubt..but things changed..

Here are some reasons :
1) teachers are not teaching us
2) teachers have prejudice against me
3) new school rules imposed n it is scandalous n ridiculous
4) everyone seems like in pressure and this makes me stress too




Accounts teacher is not teaching as usual so i cant say anything..Maths teacher is confusing us nowadays..Econs teacher is really boring and normally i dont care what she is teaching..PA teacher is getting worse n worse..lazier n lazier..MUET teacher..i dont wan to bother her anymore since i have done my exam..present myself to this stupid school is just wasting my valuable n precious time..in addition..i dont wish to see him anymore..i hope he'll get off from my sight..Thus..the desire of playing truant is getting stronger n stronger..



Today..juz got a warning from teacher for not clipping my hair..WTH...prefects never tell me that i have to clip my hair..n now she suddenly came towards me n scold at me??..her irritating face is still fresh in my mind now..ish~~..HATE this school!!..i really dont understand why this school classified as an excellent school instead of 'Samseng school'...rules are bullshitting..teachers are just for illustration purpose..sigh~


Between..everybody seems like under pressure..zakee..wai ee n ppl around me are worrying about exams n they are getting more hardworking..how bout me then??..erm...i m not under pressure but wat i hv now is spirit..spirit to conquer STPM...spirit to win those who underestimate me..yet...i m still lazy..hehe..dont worry ppl!!...i know wat to do n when should i do..peace[V]


Anyway..holidays are waiting for me!!! haha...must 'enjoy' till the fullest...


I always believe in me..i m tough enough to face every obstacles till the end of my life..yeah!!..cheer for myself!!

0 comments: